Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Striker Blood Money: a great wine - Directory of technical

Striker Blood Money: a great wine - professional guide - YouTube


Striker Blood Money: a great wine - professional guide - YouTube


READ!

I know that such a game is 2 years old, but Meh I really enjoy and tbh I think that so far the best game created a killer. In any case this is evidence to show you how to overcome the game of the profession. They are not to show you the best way to do the mission and they are not to show you how to get the silent killer. They are only to show how complete the professional and leave with your outfit.

I'll add text to video, later, in fact, because of the pain I was given all the missions of 12 for about a week now. Height of the studio may give me HQ settings all the time, but slow as the device pins, which makes it hell.

Game: Blood Money killer
Mission: great vintage
Difficulty: professional
Note: The silent killer

-------------
If you like this, or any of my other videos, please sign up. The answer to this question from someone, yes, I will be adding more videos to rock music after I finished downloading all the evidence.




Striker Blood Money: a great wine - professional guide - YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment